Prodieco are the leading independent producer of blister pack tooling and blister format parts within the Pharmaceutical Industry worldwide. Prodieco Ireland was formed in 1962 as a precision engineering company providing tool making services. Over the next three decades the company developed a multinational customer base in the press tool industry. Since 2000 Prodieco has operated exclusively in the pharmaceutical industry, solely supplying blister pack format tooling. We have over 50 years’ experience in precision engineering for high volume production industries and more than 15 years’ of experience catering for the special demands of the pharmaceutical industry. This wealth of experience is reflected throughout each activity of the company.
Prodieco offer an unrivalled total service commitment. From initial contact, through design and manufacture, to strict adherence to delivery schedules, Prodieco’s commitment to quality is absolute and uncompromising. You can confidently rely on every machined component undergoing stringent quality control checks to ensure everything adheres to its design specification.
Please visit the Contact Us page to locate your closest technical sales team member.
To continue to be the global leader in the design, manufacture and servicing of blister tooling and associated components to the pharmaceutical industry.
To continuously renew our reputation as the first choice supplier to pharmaceutical companies.
To advance the field of pharmaceutical tooling, design and production, through the use of the latest technology, quality methodologies and equipment.
To ensure our continued growth by establishing true partnerships with the leading pharmaceutical companies globally.
To make our contribution to ensure our customers can deliver effective and affordable medicines to improve quality of life.
At Prodieco we are the industry leader in the blister pack tooling sector. Here are some of the key reasons Prodieco are the No 1 tooling supplier globally:
- All machine types are catered for including IMA, Uhlmann, Marchesini, Bosch, Klockner/Mediseal, CAM, Romaco, Heino Ilsemann, Farcon, CKD.
- We have developed and manufactured several bespoke test systems to validate all feeders prior to dispatch.
- Prodieco have eight blister machines on site for testing tooling prior to dispatch. This allows us to carry out full Factory Acceptance Tests on site to ensure tooling is 100% approved when it arrives on your site.
- Experienced engineers available to assist in the installation and commissioning of tooling.
- Dedicated customer service department, consisting of ten people, ensuring rapid response to your enquiry.
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is designed to optimise efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- High quality tooling including FDA compliant materials and coatings.
- The tooling is delivered with very competitive lead times allowing swift format change over times.
- Specialist knowledge in the blister science and pack technology fields.
- Specialists in the design and implementation of high barrier packaging, including Alu/Alu and Aclar. Prodieco leverages extensive links with world-class barrier material producers, for example Amcor and Honeywell, to deliver the best possible material solutions available to its customers.
- Specialists in compliant packaging design and tooling including CR (child resistant) and SF (senior friendly) solutions.
- We provide a complete after-care service including regrinding and reconditioning of tooling, such as cutting tools and perforation tools.