Prodieco provides solutions to deliver dedicated product feeders that operate accurately and efficiently in high-volume packaging facilities for all tablet shapes and sizes. The dedicated feeder design department have designed and manufactured vast quantities of feeding systems and built a significant tablet feeder testing database from which the extensive knowledge is applied to design the correct feeder for the tablet to achieve the required blister/min feed speed.
The feeder design department and feeder testing clean room allows us to offer un-rivalled lead-times on your feeder tooling and spare parts. We have developed and manufactured several bespoke test systems to validate all feeders prior to dispatch.
- Dedicated vertical feeders for all machine types (Quadrant and vertical chute)
- Dedicated feeders for ALU / ALU formats (Quadrant, Vertical chute and drum)
- SimTap Feeder
- Sypro Feeder
- Aylward Feeder
- Electromec Feeder
- PPC eLim System
- Brush Box Feeder (Universal)
- Full In-House validation of feeders.
- Feeder set up documentation supplied to customers to allow fast installation of feeder on site.
- Design and manufacture of feeding tooling.
- 2 week lead-time on spare SimTap tubes and stoppers.
- In house moulding of SimTap tubes and SimTap stoppers.
- Video footage in Hi-definition slow motion of feeder validation is available to the customer prior to dispatch.
- FDA approved materials and coatings used in manufacture of all product contact components.
- Full Validation Support Documentation (VSD) available to customers which includes Certificates of Conformity and Material Specification Sheets.