We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to support our customers and drive marketing strategies internationally. This “business-to-business” sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business and provide excellence in customer support. This requires a senior individual contributor who can build significant new business.
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area. The Area Sales Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
This requires an individual contributor who can build significant new business.
If you’re comfortable selling technical solutions, driven to excel and solutions-oriented you will be a great fit for this role. In return, we offer training, encouragement, a great place to work and the support of a team dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations. This role will be based in Italy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Area Sales Manager;
- Develop sales strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new projects with new customer accounts.
- Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system
- You will be in charge of providing the business with accurate sales forecasts for your territory
- Build repeatable sales approaches, tactics and strategies for target segments
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends in the assigned market
Key skills and qualifications required;
- Excellent communication ( a second language is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: engineering, pharmaceutical packaging, hardware or other technical product
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional demeanour
- Must have a full and clean driving license.
- This role is base in Italy with extensive travel required