Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will sit as part of the management team and will participate and contribute at a both an Operational and Strategic level within the business. The HR Business Partner will play a key role in championing the People Strategy and driving a culture of high-performance within Prodieco.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing leadership to the management team on all aspects of HR, organisation development, employee engagement, performance management and talent management. He/she will provide expert HR advice and translate business needs into HR requirements to improve business performance and effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a commercial understanding of the business, whilst establishing strong professional relationships with the management team to become quickly integrated as a true business partner.
- Manage the employee life-cycle for all people within your departments, including on-boarding, off-boarding and everything in between.
- Responsible for the execution of the People Strategy across the business.
- Coaching the management teams you support through the performance management cycle to drive a high performing culture.
- Lead learning and development activity in your departments, recognising requirements and working closely with the Head of HR and/or external parties to develop appropriate learning strategies and interventions to ensure high performance across the departments.
- Ensure a positive and consistent employee experience for all people, through various initiatives, such as culture programmes and employee engagement initiatives.
- Ensure effective Human Resources policies are in place and employee and managers are consulted with.
- Provide advice and coaching support to managers to resolve complex employee relations and performance management issues.
- Facilitate and drive ongoing organisational development and design.
- Provision of HR insight and effective reporting to the business to enable decisions.
- Degree or Masters in HR/Business or related discipline (desired but not essential)
- CIPD qualification preferred;
- Minimum 5+ years at HR Business Partner level;
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills;
- Highly adaptable and flexible individual with a “can do” attitude;
- Strong team player who is equally comfortable working independently.