We now have an exciting opportunity for a job Quality Technician to join our team.
- 100% auditing of all Kit Assemblies being delivered to Fitting
- CMM measurement of production parts & OEM Tooling.
- Wenzel 3D scanning of production parts & OEM Tooling.
- Internal auditing
- Keyence inspection
- Reverse Engineering of Blister Packs (Moulding)
- Produce Validation Support Documentation
- Calibration of Metrology Equipment.
- Inspection of production parts using manual equipment (Micrometers / Vernier Calipers)
- Backup support for the Product Release Function.
- Suggest, lead & participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Requirements: (criteria candidates will be shortlisted against)
- Ability to read Technical drawings.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Quality Metrology Department is desired.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment.
- Be a self-starter, and quick learner.
- Be open & transparent in all tasks / responsibilities.
- Be proactive and energetic in the work situation seeking to get things done and at the same time deal with a variety of tasks.
- Adopt a serious and questioning manner in order to assess situations and come to conclusions, thus basing the process on facts and information gleaned from others.
- Must have strong listening skills & be able to stay detached from bias from the assigned area of responsibility.
- High Attention to detail.